Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I been Gone for a miniute


Welcome 2010

Now with 2010 with almost one month down and 11 to go I guess its time for me to get back to my blog.....Back by popular demand and some threats I'm back. So I have been dating someone who I will call my secret well most of my real friends know that he is really not that much of a secret but more along the lines of getting to know before I let everyone in on whats been going on with us.

Sometimes keeping things to your self is not a bad thing. We as Women need to know when we should keep our mouths shut and just enjoy a good thing. Now what should we get into.... My friends and myself after watching and thinking about the future and not wanting to be one of those women who are 30 and single have come to the realization that MR. RIGHT DOES NOT EXIST. So I have stopped my search for the 6"0 chiseled body, college grad, working in a fortune 500 company driving the really nice car, No kids, Looks that make me melt and nice and knows how to treat a woman. Reality is my friend; So I just need someone who has common sense, a Job, attractive and goals still shooting for No kids I'm not giving that one UP!

But I'm the last of a dying BREED also, mid 20's No kids great job, college educated and I can COOK and CLEAN. So I also had to realize that I might not be my Mr. Rights Mrs. Right but I know that I'm not Mrs. Wrong. So as for now I will just sit back and relax. I would rather be alone that date a man that does not really want me or talks crazy to me or disrespects me.

Truly Yours ,

Legally Rugie Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment