Monday, October 19, 2009

Sing To me

Just want you to look at the SEXYNESS THAT IS TREY SONGZ. Now all my friends know my secret love affair that I have with him. Today I just found out that he will be here the weekend of my birthday. So that is one concert that I will be at. I have loved his music since he first came out and I'm loving this grown and sexy look that he has now. We all have stars that you are like man if they were my MAN. Trey Songz just happens to be mines. Some days you think what would a day with him be like, you know wondering is he like his songs, could sex be that amazing that its like he invented it LOL. Or will he be that sweet sexy man of my dreams well if not any of that I have his Cd and pictures to get me by see you in concert Mr. Songz.

Legally Rugie Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment